It’s not really Rembrandt lighting but the colors looked so nice, I decided to give it a bit more of a painting look. Hope you like it. 🙂
This one went through some changes from the original, to get a bit of that ‘old painting’ look. It was mostly based on a tutorial on Youtube at www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqiZC9gDNjI
- First I did some cleanup on the skin (not that Maaike needs much);
- Fixed up the roll of paper in the background a little, plus cleaned up dirt on the floor (moving around strobes and ladies with high heels roaming around does that);
- Raised the lower end of luminance a little (added a curve with the leftmost point a bit higher, to raise black to dark gray).
- Added a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to dial in a bit of yellow (turn ‘Colorize’ on and mix a bit only using the layer opacity).
- Added a Color Lookup adjustment layer, selected the 3D Lut named ‘Candlelight.CUBE’. This gives a lot of the painting atmosphere.
- Added a cracked overlay; for an example texture, see the youtube tutorial above.
- Added a small Rembrandt fake signature to finish things. 🙂